My major issue with my postpartum body is extra belly skin/fat and muffin top. I have been trying to find the best workouts and so far these have been feeling like they are working:
- Bicycle crunches-I do 3 reps of 15 (on each side)
- Side Plank/ Side dips- I hold the side plank for 15 seconds and did 3 reps of 15 side dips (on both side) these kill! So that means they must work;)
- Russian Side Twist- I try doing 50 reps (I have to stop at 25 then silently convince myself to do another 25).
- Regular Plank- I try doing a minute, but have to stop at 30-45 seconds. This works many major muscle groups and is a must.
- Mountain Climbers- 3 reps of 15
- Spiderman Plank- Warning this one will leave you sore (my sides kill!) I do 3 reps of 15 on both sides. You can also do this in a regular push-up position.
- After these exercises I stretched for 15-20 minutes.