- Water is great for weight loss-how you ask? Water can replace high calorie drinks (soda, caffeine, juices…). I know for me, when I think I’m hungry at times, I am really just thirsty.
- Energy!!! When you are dehydrated you are going to lack energy so when you are drinking plenty of water-it’s safe to say you are going to have more energy.
- Have a headache? One side affect of dehydration is headache. So drink water!
- Help your kidneys! One way I know I haven’t been drinking enough is when my lower back (my kidneys) hurt.
- Healthy Skin (who doesn’t want beautiful skin?) drinking water can clear up your skin and assist in making you look fresh and glowing.
- Digestion…in order for our bodies to properly digest food, we need plenty of water. I think it is safe to say that hydration is soooooo important. I also know how hard it is to drink the right amount (8 cups a day, 1 gallon) I’m pregnant remember-bathroom breaks can be really annoying. So when I wake up in the morning I drink a glass of water. After I workout I drink 1-2 glasses of water. Then throughout the day I carry a water bottle and make sure to fill it up once or twice. It can be tough but you owe it to your body to be healthy and feel good.